Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Brandcation: Bloggers Gone Coastal
Friday, May 4, 2012 at 1:00 PM - Sunday, May 6, 2012 at 3:00 PM (EDT)
Pensacola Beach, FL
Bloggers Gone Coastal
Welcome to the 3rd Brandcation Event!
In an effort to support the Gulf Coast, this year we are bringing bloggers to the beautiful sandy white beaches of Pensacola Beach, Florida.
DATE: May 4-6, 2012
LOCATION: Pensacola Beach Florida at Portofino Resort
You will find no classes at Brandcation events, but rather real life conversation in an environment conducive with learning and growing. Contrary to its name, Brandcation isn’t about the brands, but about creating a lasting memory that brings home what you do every day online with people you love. However, we work closely with brands to help make this an amazing event with their support. They assist us in keeping the cost down and the focus on what its about – YOU – and NOT your wallet.
Over the next few months as we partner with businesses in the area, we will reveal planned meals and specific events that will take you from virtual to reality included in your ticket. We want you to tour Pensacola Beah like you have never seen it before.. We ask that you join the MomDot forums at www.momdot.com/forum in order to follow along on everything we have planned!
So what are you waiting for? Join 30 of your closest (or soon to be closest!) online Social Media Stars in a BLOGGERS GONE COASTAL meet up in Pensacola Beach, Florida!
- Must be current blogger active in social media and PR friendly. While this event isnt about the swag or the brands, it is about thanking them for supporting the event.
- Must be willing to thank all the sponsors via your website after event conclusion
- Must attend all events (unless sick)
- This is a no spouse and no child event. Each blogger will be paired with a roomate in a condo. This is part of the goal -bonding and relationship building. Condo costs are seperate and are $125 for the weekend (Fri-Sun).
- Tickets are non-refundable
- Tickets are non-transferable
- Early Bird ticket prices end on March 25th and go up to $129 thereafter.
PR are welcome to attend, but must contact trisha@MomDot.com before purchasing a ticket